2020 Sponsorships Now Available!
This year, due to construction of our Library addition, we will not have our annual “A Taste of Rim Country” fundraiser. The monies that were raised last year contributed to our providing to the Library 1447 new books, 206 DVDs, and 64 audio books, as well as supporting over 400 programs for the general public, totaling over $50,000!
Most recently, the Library Friends funded the ongoing expansion to the Library that will provide much needed space for community organizations’ meetings and activities.
None of this would have been possible without YOUR continued support. So, instead of an annual fundraiser event, we are offering Sponsorships for 2020 at the same levels as last year’s event:
Platinum ($1000+) Gold ($500) Silver ($250) Bronze ($100)
Please consider becoming a 2020 Sponsor so that we can continue to support the Payson Public Library. All monies received through the Sponsorship program go directly to the Payson Library.
Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Prominent recognition on posters and plaques throughout the Library
- Prominent recognition in press releases, the Library Friends of Payson website, and Facebook page
- A 1-year complimentary membership to the Library Friends of Payson along with a subscription to our Among Friends newsletter
- Sponsorship featured in the Library Friends newsletter
- All donations are tax deductible as a charitable donation. A receipt will be provided.
Sponsorship packets are available at the Library Front Desk. For further information, email us at email@example.com, message us on this page, or call the Library at 928-472-9260.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
Platinum ($1000 and up)
Bill and Ellen Olsen
Wilde Wealth Management Group
Larry Stephenson and Carolyn Bates
Linda and Stan Wilkinson
Payson Concrete & Materials, Inc.
Ken and Ruth Anne D’Arcangelo
Wayne and Nancy Peterson
Dolores and James Goughnour
Elmer & Lynette Walters
Neil and Elisabeth Burke
Art and Chris Decker
Carol Waymire and Jan Owen
Harper Law Offices
Rock and Cody Newcomb